Glacier Nordic Club Mission
Instill a life-long love of cross country skiing.
2013–2014 GNC Membership Application Form
(no increase from last year; same as the 2012-2013 season)
- Individual: $55
- Family: $110
Early Bird Membership Rates
Purchase your membership ON or BEFORE DECEMBER 7, 2013
- Individual: $50
- Family: $100
Daily Trail Fee: $8
How to Buy Your Membership
- Come to our Potluck on December 7, 2013, 6:00 pm, location TBA (stay tuned); purchase your membership there.
- Download the 2013-2014 Membership Form, print it, fill it out, mail it in.
- When the trails open (usually around December 1st), visit the Glacier Nordic Center Kiosk located at the Whitefish Lake Golf Club (cash or check only).
GNC Waiver for GNC events and programs LIABILITY WAIVER
- Support for your local youth and masters programs
- Glacier Nordic Center Ski Pass for trails at the Whitefish Lake Golf Course and Big Mountain Trails (located at Whitefish Mountain Resort). Grooming start date weather dependent.
- $5 off Chet Hope Ski League
Volunteer for Glacier Nordic Club
Please leave a comment below if you would like to get more information about Glacier Nordic Club, or how to volunteer for race events, our board of directors, or the youth ski league.
Donate to Glacier Nordic Club
Glacier Nordic Club is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization operated by a volunteer board of directors. Your donations to the Glacier Nordic Club made in addition to your Nordic Season pass membership will help us meet the growing needs of the club’s operations and maintain a healthy organization.
You can make a donation on our annual membership application form, or send a check to:
Glacier Nordic Club, PO Box 403, Whitefish, MT 59937
What Your Donation Supports
Donations to the Glacier Nordic Club support Nordic skiing in the Flathead Valley. Each year the club adds improvements to the Glacier Nordic Center at the Whitefish Lake Golf Course. Improvements include maintaining and adding lights for evening skiers and maintaining and purchasing grooming equipment. The Club pays groomers to keep the course in prime skiing condition as snow conditions allow. Additionally, the Club maintains a junior Nordic ski program to promote a healthy life style in kids of all ages as well as a race program for those kids who aspire to compete at all levels.
Lighting: Glacier Nordic Club would like to thank the Whitefish Community Foundation for its recent grant for adding lighting to the North side of the course. Funding is still needed to maintain and repair the lights on the South side of the Course.
Sponsor the Grooming Web Page. You can sponsor the Grooming Web Page for $150 and put your name, your family’s name, a loved one’s name or a business name on the grooming page for the Glacier Nordic Center. For more information email your questions below.